Dee..every day just believe..

It's just some thoughts of a caterpillar that's turning into a butterfly.. ..sometimes a big number of changes occur in a short period of time..that's when I usually post something here, in order to somehow mark that moment...

Thursday, August 23, 2007

I usually don't take work back home..or at least lately I've been trying not to let it influence my personal life and the other way around, but this time it can't be any other way..
The news shook me really..and somehow made me even more sure of my own decision...

..so I hope life will take you to a better place..and we’ll meet in the future and I'll find you having the balance you need..don’t forget that we make our own reality so go get what’s yours, in a better place:)

And for the two of us..let’s try to keep the good times, and let the bad ones pass by..

I wish you’ll find and keep your glory..
D

1 Comments:

Blogger Glory Box said...

Thank you, honey! Lets hope for the best :)

Si mai era o vorba a la Metallica: fuck'em all and fucking no regrets!

Rock on :)

See'ya!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home