Dee..every day just believe..

It's just some thoughts of a caterpillar that's turning into a butterfly.. ..sometimes a big number of changes occur in a short period of time..that's when I usually post something here, in order to somehow mark that moment...

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Today I am black..
I hate money and all the constraints that come with it...
My perfect world would be based on being nice and earning the love and respect of the people around.. instead of being greedy and earning as much money as possible :(

Because of the stupid money I won’t be able to go to the wedding o a very dear friend.. I will not be able to buy the boots I need for this weekend in the mountains.. I maybe won’t go in the mountains at all.. and all because the masters tax is due to be paid on this Saturday:(
So tell me what would you do if you were in my shoes? Cause the solution I came up with is borrowing the fee from my sis and trying to give it back by the end of next month..thank God I have a wealthy sis:))

...but it's still a shitty situation..so today I am black with anger on the way our world works...and the things that matter in our shitty world...

1 Comments:

Blogger rox gunatilake said...

Abia azi am vazut asta...
Sometimes I am black too:), but u know: some people don't have shoes at all in order for us to try to put ourselves into their "shoes"

Here is my dedication to you:http://www.musicsonglyrics.com/P/philcollinslyrics/philcollinsanotherdayinparadiselyrics.htm

Keep smiling,
Roxxx

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home