Dee..every day just believe..

It's just some thoughts of a caterpillar that's turning into a butterfly.. ..sometimes a big number of changes occur in a short period of time..that's when I usually post something here, in order to somehow mark that moment...

Monday, October 01, 2007

I am soulstorm-ing these days…

Who are you to try to change my balance..to come uninvited and start makin’ me give a damn about you..go away and let my long searched balance just be…because it’s either going well naturally, or it’s not going at all, I don’t want to make any compromises this time..

Guys I’m not happy anymore..guys I miss the butterflies I imagined at the beginning.. and all I hear from you is: give him time, have patience.. But you know me, I wrote you before (see my post on Wednesday, May 30, 2007) …I have no patience…

4 Comments:

Blogger Glory Box said...

It's your decision, Dee. But you know there can't really be butterflies all the time ... Not without little stumbles or not with the same guy anyway :)
You take care!

Pup!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Oameni Si Fluturi said...

say what?
dude... eu pierd tot sirul pe aici ... si asta cred ca se datoreaza faptului ca citesc pe fuga (iertare...)
Hai te scot la o palavra de corazon saptamana viitoare si punem tara la cale...
mama lor!

ha

11:57 AM  
Blogger Just me...deee said...

apreciez oricum ca mai citesti..ne aducem la zi una pe alta saptamana viitoare..
miss
D

3:50 PM  
Blogger Oameni Si Fluturi said...

uite ca am citit-o si pe asta...
hehe
progresam,...progresam....
muah

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home